Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{I have the shakes. The earth quakes with anticipation. Just one more false thought}

It's been such a long time since I've worked out so now of course my body is rather sore after running a great deal. I suppose I should dish a bit so that you don't have to fill in the blanks as we go along. I go by the name Athena. My parents gave me this name because of the beautiful town of Franklin Tennessee where I was born was so near a parthenon museum built with a statue of Athena inside. Not only is Franklin the most beautiful city I've ever seen, (just a tad overexaggerated but it is pretty) but it is also the home of my favourite band paramore. My friend Laura and I recently just went to go see them and they are amazing live. No lie. Go. In the next two years I hope to finish school, be off to cosmetology school to get my barbering lisence, figure our where the hell I'm gonna move, and continue my dream of being a musician. I am in a band with one of my friends Hilena. One of our members just recently moved :(((( aaaand we're in the middle of changing our name soo suggestions would be nice. I also live in a tiny in village not city. That's how small it really is. This blog is probably going to be very boring, pointless, and random. But hey, no one is making you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment