Monday, August 17, 2009

Derrick Ray... Really?!

I'm changing my name. According to facebook that's what my name should be. Today was soo riddiculously long. I was super tired from all the long days I've had and went to bed earlier last night and slept in really, really late today. I slept so much that I'm almost as tired as I was yesterday. But I was having such good dreams that I really just didn't wan't to wake up. So I kept going back to sleep and before I knew it.... it wasn't the morning anymore. I won't go into detail, but seriously, when you're having such good dreams as these, you wouldn't be waking up either. We'll just say I really like row boats. I finally had the house to myself today. My grandparents went into town and they left in the am so I didnt' go with them, and my parents had to work. This means that I got to play screamo, as loud as I wanted in my room today, and got to watch what I wanted on tv, and last but not least... I got to play my beloved piano again. I missed you! I barely got to write anything cause I was too busy trying to remember how to play my evanescence songs and learn a new chiodos song. How do you feel about Lexington? I love it, very challenging on piano, very unlike bradley to write. (MI love) I'm having some major migrane issues right now so I think I'll stop focusing on writing and do something else... love you! and short posts.

1 comment: