Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nifty Thrifty (3 months!!!)

Today has been exceptionally awesome. Wearing a bracelet that Carly and I made at the jazz festival yesterday. I love it, so cheap but they look so expensive. So while we were at it, Carly and I made bracelets for our moms because both of their birthdays are coming up pretty fast. This morning Brianna made us some delicious sticky eggs. (they taste better than they sound.) and they're super easy to make. The thunderstorms and lightning were beautiful although a little unerving. I don't really like to wake up at 6:00am to the walls crashing and bright light flashing outside the windows, but all in all it was cool. Did some thrift shopping today with Carly and Randly While Brianna did some arrands and went to a baby shower with Kaden, my amazing nephew. Got some really cool things for good prices. Define the grate line, ($3.00) this awesome silver tea set and platter {don't laugh they're awesome!($3.00)} a sweet turqoise black and white houndstooth pillow, ($2.00) and this sweet victorian old fastioned alarm clock. ($3.00) I'm very happy with my findings and we plan to go back cause theres this insane sale. Who can deny those prices?


(randomness) Still reading twilight. Lots of distractions so I'm not that far into it, but so far it's a pretty good book, just not one of my favourites by far. OMG! Laura, just because Jimmy Robbins wears plaid shirts and doesn't drink ice.... you're gonna marry him???

ok Anyway....

So my day with Carly was awesome even though we didn't really do much exciting, and the rain jipped us of our fair plans but it was sweet. Especially spending forever in the makeup department complaining about prices and how everyone advertises the perfect red lipstick, but they always look pink when we where them. Love you Car.

No comments:

Post a Comment