Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Just to show how much her love, is worth the pain"

Listening to After Midnight Project <3 They're really cool people most of whom came from my high school and they write great music so you should deffinatly look them up. But Carly should've gotten me onto the warped tour this year but totally bailed on me. :( I guess Randy didn't have enough passes but It's cool because It's almost indeffinate that I can go next year and hang out with AMP, a few friends and go see free backstage shows. What more could you ask for???

That sounds super amazing but my life is usually pretty boring, like today. The most exciting part of my day was that my mom almost made me crash the car into the many trees around our house and driveway. Very freaky. But otherwise the rest of the day was usual. Listening to music, my daily workout, and texting Laura ALL day. We have no life....

But I am getting really excited for the decor that Carly and I have in store for our appartment. (I call It my appartment as well since I spend about 50% of my living time there. Still being welcome of course.) We already have plans for the colour schemes, designes, and themes. :) And this weekend we're going shopping for some more decorations and some fabric to make quick easy "portrait" type things. So cheap and easy, and they take up a good portion of blank space if you need it. AAAND, The protest that Laura started up against KFC! It's gonna be fun and super productive. I agree, this year is going to be great for our Animal Rights Club. We already have doubled our support by having one more person back in MI, and now that we know more or so what it's going to be like this year, we can better plan for year 2.

HAHA, wow. I just ranted to Laura via text about how amazing this companies hair product is... I can't help it, I love hair, and tresame is just sooo perfect. They watch out for me and my hair and make sure I'm not breaking the bank to buy their product. I love you. Speaking of hair.... I really need to call our family friend Melissa. She's a cosmetolegist. Typically a nail tech, but she started off on hair and knows about all the chemical mixtures and how to get the perfect colour and she's great with bleach from what I've seen. Sooo... the point. I bought a really strong box of bleach that I intend to use sometime soon. But, with the past experiences I've had with home bleaching by my mothers hand (no offense mom) I'd like to have it done professionally but salons always charge soo much for bleach so knowing her she'll do it for about 20 bucks :) since what I want to do with my hair is gonna cost a bit of mulah, I'd rather not start off paying 50 bucks for one colour. Cause after that I have to buy this red dye, and find some yellow or order it from sally's, and get my hair cut again. Not to mention products I wanna use which I'm okay at finding good prices for most of that. But I adds up so fast.

Bleach -$10

Red -$10

bleach job -$20

Hair cut -$20

yellow dye -$5

and the product I got added up to about just $5 we're taling a lot less money in the bank here... I could always cut my hair, but I've been doing that for 2 years, I kinda want to just pay for someone else to mess my hair up for once.

Wow, okay. I realize that I just talked about hair for a really long time. But try to understand that's nothing. Don't ever go to a store with me and let me alone in the beauty sections. I'll never leave. Sigh, talking about this makes me really excited to finish high school so that I can go to Douglas J. Can't wait to get my barbering degree!!!

And I found a new guilty pleasure that Carly and I share.... The cake boss. It's such an addicting show! I don't understand how he can make these cakes. I would fail at it soo bad and could not deal with the bridezillas. I think you should watch the show at least once. You fall in love :D

1 comment: