Friday, August 7, 2009

Thuming through the pages of my fantasies...

I'm at my second home for the weekend again. Carly Brianna and I plan on going to the jazz fest today in lansing. That'll be tight for sure. Watching Waynes world right now, one of the best movies ever made ever. Stacy is a freak. So I finally finished reading the last Harry Potter book a couple days ago. It took me so long because I didn't want to finally be done with them. Now theres no new material for such an amazing plot but it really is sooo good.



I've never been able to relate to wayne so much right now. When he's looking at the fender strat, totally not what i see. Instead it's a brand new gibson guitar. An ES 335 with a wammy bar to be exact. Man I want that guitar so bad. Someday I'll go into a guitar shop and I WILL play stariway to heaven and buy it. But right now the only thing that I want that I can have is some vegetable soup which I think I'll go start now....

No comments:

Post a Comment