Sunday, August 16, 2009

Soo exhausted. That's all.

As I said I'm tired. Listening to songs from "A Crow Left of Murder." I'm not even gonna say the band because you should know. If you don't.... feel bad about yourself for a moment. Now go and find out. So spent another weekend at my sisters house. Only one night this time. But like always, we went to thrift stores and found this amazing one in Lansing. This chick, was sooo rich. no joke. But she's moving so all of her namebrand and designer cloathes that are super expensive she was selling for about a buck a piece. I got 10 dollars of stuff worth about 4-5 hundred dollars. But I need to save money really badly so no more impulsive shopping no matter how amazing it is. I'll explain in a sec.

Anyway, Carly and I had fun staying up to 2:00am in the morning after a long day that started early of running around at showers and doing errands and watching kaden. Which didn't help me when I woke up early to go do things today. Brianna and I went with Kaden to my grandma's house and she cooked us breakfast and we decided to go to the beach cause it was really hot today. Have you ever been to a beach with a 2 and 1/2 year old? Being in the sun and swimming for hours is exhausting enough, but watching him and having to play with him.... oh my. I feel an early nigth today.

But, really exciting news. Laura and Stefan (her brother and a friend/bandmate of ours) isn't going on their annual summer trip to Ireland year 2010. Why am I happy about this? Well, Laura being amazing and clever as she is, invited me to go with her. There are really too many amazing things to list about all the excitments this brings so I'll just list a few. One: I'd be in Ireland for a month with my best friend in the whole world. Like that's not reason enough. 2: We could kaiyak (sp?) to this island from where we'd be staying with seals... seals that go up to you. How awesome is that? 3: They're talking about taking a ferri to England (one of the places I've always wanted to go along with Ireland) which passes through Whales. Another awesome trip. 4: We'd be able to stay by ourselves still on her dad's land in a trailer. There's a bunch more but not enough space on the world wide web so.... There's only one catch. You probably already spotted it. I'm a teenager living in America. To get to Ireland, and hopefully, back home as well I might just need a form of transportation. But these cost money, lots of money. Now how do I afford for a round trip plane ticket, and vacation money for activities and such with a small collection of christmas, birthday, ecettera money without a job? I could get one... but ah, my parents most likely won't let me get one considering I live forever away from town and only have a driving permit. Hmmm. Babysitting? nope, can't make enough from that doing only weekends. The idea of a parental loan was tossed around, but by the time I pay that off, I'd be in non-terminal debt which post grad's from HS don't need. My best bet now, Is just to wait this school year and get part time jobs during slow time at school, and take maybe a week or so off before finals. I've tried avoiding working and going to school at the same time for so long, but this feels necessary and more than worth it. plus, if it proves to be too much I could always be horrible and quit my job. I'll never have a free weekend again until the trip. I guess it'll just make summer more worth while. Wish my brainstorming luck. I'm tired, so I'm just gonna relax now.

2 comments: